Soligent is the largest pure play solar distributor, financier, and technology platform in the Americas. At Soligent, we envision a world where solar isn’t just the cleanest choice for power: it’s the obvious choice. Our mission is to empower homeowners and installers with a tool-set that transforms the way the world produces energy. We do this by hiring talented people, empowering our team, and being mission driven. Soligent has been featured by the White House, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, The World Economic Forum, and the Atlantic among other publications. In this role, you will see and participate in the interworking of a high growth entrepreneurial large company in a sector that changes the world.
- We are the largest business of its kind in the world. With 5,000 customers in 45 countries, Soligent is an established industry leader in solar with the fast-paced and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup.
- You will be part of a vital team at the forefront of transforming how people use energy. Drive positive change in the world while working with the best and brightest. Our executives have built and led successful billion-dollar companies.
- We invest in you. You will learn the ins and outs of solar, be exposed to roles across the company, and receive quality training.
- Are you mission driven? At Soligent, solar is more than a job; it’s our future.
- Do you see solutions where others see problems? You’re not satisfied with the status quo; you constantly think about how to improve processes.
- Do you enjoy getting your hands dirty? You understand the big picture but also have an innate ability to drill down and execute with high attention to detail.
- Can you execute individually but enjoy working with a team? We support a strong culture of teamwork where it’s about the collective gain. Feedback is a big part of that.
- Does your word mean everything, you take responsibility for outcomes, and are incredibly persistent? We have a culture of integrity and accountability.
- Do you connect the dots easily? You can see how your role fits in with the organization.
- Are you fun to be around and able to wear many hats? Soligent is a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture. We believe saving the world should be fun.
The Sales Analyst will work with the Vice President of Sales and Marketing and Sales Management Team to support sales planning & analysis. The team will look to the Sales Analyst to help establish/streamline policies and procedures throughout the department, support best practices in sales forecasting, reporting, and communications.
- Creates financial forecasts and sales projections based on currently available business data.
- Analyze data to evaluate monthly and annual sales and forecast goals.
- Proactively analyzes win-loss data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
- Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Studies and analyzes various business data and financial information, sales figures, and inventory control processes.
- Produces presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and achievements.
- Collaborates with managers and staff to implement financial plans.
- Generates reports outlining various business strategies and design detailed plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
The Sales Analyst must have the following skills:
- Proficient with Oracle and advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency including proficiency working with large sets of data and using pivot tables.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Act as a flexible and innovative team player.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent applicable work experience.
Physical Demands: The Sales Analyst must have the ability
- To speak clearly and hear oral communications by telephone and in person.
- To have close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- To sit for prolonged periods, sometimes for two hours or more when working on the computer.
- To lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Mental Demands: The Sales Analyst must have the ability
- To exercise strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- To manage conflicting and simultaneous priorities and workflow.
- To interact with customers while maintaining a calm demeanor.
- To work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- To understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- To practice sound judgment with the ability to make timely decisions.
- To respond courteously and promptly to upper management demands or inquires.
- To be comfortable and at ease when speaking to vendors, and other employees of the Company with whom communication and coordination is essential.
- To express a professional demeanor when representing the Company.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), HSA, FSA