Order Fulfillment Manager
Would you like to be part of a dynamic, diverse, growing company that is committed to providing "best in class" products and services to its nationwide customer base while playing a lead role helping to preserve our global environment? If so, Soligent Distribution is looking for an experienced individual to join our team as our Order Fulfillment Manager. Soligent values teamwork while maintaining a strong sense of personal accountability for one's own performance. Our environment is not for everyone, but, if you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have the support of the team as well as the ability to achieve personal success, please apply today for this position.
- Organizes, directs, and monitors daily activities of the Logistics Coordinators and RMA Specialists.
- Coordinates with Sales and Operations to provide information regarding inventory numbers.
- Coordinates with Sales and Operations to balance and allocate available inventory.
- Distributes workload to the team; monitors and reviews performance.
- Monitors service calls to observe Coordinators’ and Specialists’ demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies; provides feedback as needed.
- Monitors and analyzes productivity of Department staff; generates reports based on analysis.
- Fields questions from Department staff and internal and external customers; recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Establishes procedures, prepares and coordinates schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Compiles status and work-volume reports for management.
- Maintains records of support requests and complaints.
- Hires, trains, and motivates Department staff.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of solar industry and product information.
The Order Fulfillment Manager must have the following skills:
- Proficient with Oracle, MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Act as a flexible and innovative team player.
Physical Demands: The Order Fulfillment Manager must have the ability:
- To speak clearly by telephone and in person.
- To have close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- To hear oral communications by telephone and in person.
- To sit for prolonged periods, sometimes for two hours or more when working on the computer.
- To lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Mental Demands: The Order Fulfillment Manager must have the ability:
- To exercise strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- To manage conflicting and simultaneous priorities and workflow.
- To interact with customers while maintaining calm demeanor.
- To work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- To understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- To practice sound judgment with the ability to make timely decisions.
- To learn new tasks and skills.
- To respond courteously and promptly to upper management demands or inquires.
- To be comfortable and at ease when speaking to vendors, and other employees of the Company with whom communication and coordination is essential.
- To express a professional demeanor when representing the Company.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k