Inventory and Pricing Analyst
Would you like to be part of a dynamic, diverse, growing company that is committed to providing "best in class" products and services to its nationwide customer base while playing a lead role helping to preserve our global environment? If so, Soligent Distribution is looking for an experienced individual to join our supply chain team as our Inventory and Pricing Analyst. Soligent values teamwork while maintaining a strong sense of personal accountability for one's own performance. Our environment is not for everyone, but, if you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have the support of the team as well as the ability to achieve personal success, please apply today for this position.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Responsible for soliciting, documenting, and analyzing feedback on customer demand from Sales Team.
- Collates feedback from Sales and Supply Chain, while considering market factors, to make price change recommendations to the Pricing Committee.
- Makes pricing changes in NetSuite.
- Responsible for communicating price changes to the Sales Team.
- Proposes new rules and revisions to automatic pricing adjustments and presents those recommendations to the pricing committee
- Reviews all processes regarding Freight, Transfers and Pricing to identify improvements and recommend changes to ensure Soligent has best in class procedures and systems
- Cross-trains with Category Managers and provides backup support to them as needed
- Works with Sales and Operations to prioritize moving E&O material
- Manages all inventory logistics including:
- Transfer orders
- Freight quotes
- Ensures new item data is entered into ERP to ensure proper reporting, product analysis and purchasing
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k