Soligent is the largest pure play solar distributor, financier, and technology platform in the Americas. At Soligent, we envision a world where solar isn’t just the cleanest choice for power: it’s the obvious choice. Our mission is to empower homeowners and installers with a tool-set that transforms the way the world produces energy. We do this by hiring talented people, empowering our team, and being mission driven. Soligent has been featured by the White House, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, The World Economic Forum, and the Atlantic among other publications. In this role, you will see and participate in the interworking of a high growth entrepreneurial large company in a sector that changes the world.
- We are the largest business of its kind in the world. With 5,000 customers in 45 countries, Soligent is an established industry leader in solar with the fast-paced and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup.
- You will be part of a vital team at the forefront of transforming how people use energy. Drive positive change in the world while working with the best and brightest. Our executives have built and led successful billion-dollar companies.
- We invest in you. You will learn the ins and outs of solar, be exposed to roles across the company, and receive quality training.
- Are you mission driven? At Soligent, solar is more than a job; it’s our future.
- Do you see solutions where others see problems? You’re not satisfied with the status quo; you constantly think about how to improve processes.
- Do you enjoy getting your hands dirty? You understand the big picture but also have an innate ability to drill down and execute with high attention to detail.
- Can you execute individually but enjoy working with a team? We support a strong culture of teamwork where it’s about the collective gain. Feedback is a big part of that.
- Does your word mean everything, you take responsibility for outcomes, and are incredibly persistent? We have a culture of integrity and accountability.
- Do you connect the dots easily? You can see how your role fits in with the organization.
- Are you fun to be around and able to wear many hats? Soligent is a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture. We believe saving the world should be fun.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for monitoring transportation, inventory, purchasing, and warehousing. This position provides support to Customer Service and Sales by processing queries, providing freight quotes and tracking shipments. The Logistics Coordinator is expected to analyze performance, identify problems and develop recommendations which support the management of logistics, order entry, sales and purchasing.
- Coordinates routing of customer shipments to meet customer requirements
- Ensures accuracy and efficiency of shipment related information
- Responds to customer and sales inquiries/requests
- Processes and validates daily orders
- Investigates problems, finds root causes and helps develop solutions
- Provides freight quotes
- Oversees and participates in the Cycle Count process
- Documents procedures
- Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement
- Maintains a working knowledge of all operating systems pertaining to the work area
- Performs other related duties as assigned by manager
The Logistics Coordinator must have the following skills:
- Proficient with Oracle, MS Excel, Word
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Act as a flexible and innovative team player.
Physical Demands: The Logistics Coordinator must have the ability
- To speak clearly and understandably by telephone and in person.
- To have close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- To hear oral communications by telephone and in person.
- To sit for prolonged periods, sometimes for two hours.
- To employ repetitive hand motion and prolonged use of computer.
Mental Demands: The Logistics Coordinator must have the ability
- To exercise strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- To manage conflicting and simultaneous priorities and workflow.
- To work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- To understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- To practice sound judgment with the ability to make timely decisions.
- To learn new tasks and skills.
- To respond courteously and promptly to upper management demands or inquires.
- To be comfortable and at ease when speaking to vendors, and other employees of the Company with whom communication and coordination is essential.
- To express a professional and calm demeanor when representing the Company.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), HSA, FSA